★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 mediumred or vidalia sweet onion
1 mediumred, orange or yellow pepper
1 bunchcilantro, fresh
1/4 clemon or lime juice
1 dash(es)cracked black lemon pepper
How to Make Pineapple Salsa
- Cut and core a fresh pineapple.
I usually cut into small pieces.
- Cut the peppers & onions into small pieces.
- Chop the cilantro to the desired consistency you wish, I usually do a fine chop
- Mix all of the ingrediants in a bowl.
Add the cracked pepper and lemon juice.
- Put bowl into fridge and chill for a hour.