You have your choice of fruit, although you can see in my picture, I used strawberries, raspberries, kiwi and blueberries.
- 2 pkg
- store bought sugar cookie dough
- 16 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 c
- confectioner's sugar (can add more for more sweetness)
- 1 pt
- 6 to 12 oz
- blueberries, fresh
- 6 to 12 oz
- 1 or 2
- ripe kiwi fruit
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
Spread the cookie dough over the pan and bake 11-15 minutes until it is getting firm to the touch.
Let it cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile, wash and drain your fruit. Cut slivers of strawberries and slivers of kiwi.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar with an electric beater. Make sure it is smooth. You can add more sugar if you'd like it sweeter.
- 3When the cookie crust is cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the entire crust.
Place your fruit pieces on the cream cheese mixture as you'd like. I happened to want to do mine in a pattern for a large crowd--you can see mine is cut into 48 pieces. This can affect how much fruit you actually need. You can make larger pieces and do whatever you want with the fruit. It's your creation! Have fun with it!
If you'd like a smaller pizza, simply cut the ingredient amounts in half and use a pizza pan.