Yogurt-Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 c
- plain greek yogurt - be sure it is greek yogurt because the other kinds don't work quite as well.
- 2 Tbsp
- natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/8 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp
- honey or agave nectar (optional)
How to Make Yogurt-Peanut Butter Spread
- 1Let the peanut butter or almond butter warm slightly to room temperature. Begin mixing the yogurt into the peanut butter a couple of tablespoons at a time, until all is well mixed, smooth, and creamy. Stir in cinnamon and honey if desired.
- 2You can also add cinnamon sugar, or sugar-free or regular jams and preserves to this. 1 or 2 tablespoons of the preserves should be fine.