TRICIA YEARWOOD'S PIMIENTO CHEESE SPREAD
- 2 jar(s)
- (7 oz.ea.) sliced pimientos, drained
- 10-oz. bricks sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 c
How to Make TRICIA YEARWOOD'S PIMIENTO CHEESE SPREAD
- 1Place the drained pimientos in a blender or food processor and puree until almost smooth.
- 2In a very large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the cheese and pimiento, beating until almost smooth. Beat in mayonnaise.
- 3The spread may be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Remove the spread from the refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperature before serving.