How to Make PUMPKIN SEED PESTO (SALLYE)
- 1*** You can substitute parsley, basil or other herbs of choice for cilantro
- 2Place pumpkin seeds, cheese and garlic in food processor with metal blade.
Process until mixture is finely ground
- 3Stop processor and add herbs and lemon juice to mixture in processor.
Put lid back on processor.
- 4Pulse processor, while slowly adding olive oil through the small hole in lid.
Continue pulsing until mixture is finely chopped and olive oil is just blended in. Do not overprocess.
- 5Taste and season with a pinch of salt if needed.
- 6May be stored in fridge for a week or ten days.