Tasty Dried Tomato Spread
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!
- green onions
- 2 pkg
- 12 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- dried sweet leaf basil
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes
- 4 Tbsp
- sun-dried tomatoes (i use california sun-dry sundried julienne cut tomatoes with herbs 8.5 oz jar)
- clove garlic
How to Make Tasty Dried Tomato Spread
- 1Measure your salt, pepper, parsley flakes and basil; put into a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2In a small food processor, or chop finely, your green onions, clove of garlic and sun-dried tomatoes with some of the oil from your sun-dried tomato jar. Pulse until desired consistency or chop to your desired size.
- 3Add the tomato/onion mixture to mixing bowl.
- 5Serve with your fave crackers or bagel crisps. Or spread on a toasted bagel!