FRESH HERB AND GARLIC COMPOUND BUTTER
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- assorted fresh herbs (chives, thyme, parsley, rosemary), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- coarse salt and pepper
How to Make FRESH HERB AND GARLIC COMPOUND BUTTER
- 1In a medium bowl, combine butter, any herb combination, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Place on waxed paper or plastic wrap and roll tightly to form a log. Twist ends to seal and chill for one hour or until firm.
- 3Unroll and slice into tablespoon portions.
- 4NOTE: Store butter in the fridge or freezer and slice as needed.
One hour cooking time is time in the refrigerator.