Seasoning Essentials: Tex Mex Spice
Andy Anderson !
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
3 Tbspchili powder, i prefer ancho
2 Tbspdehydrated onions
2 Tbspground cumin
1 Tbspdried oregano
2 tsphungarian paprika, not smoked
2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspblack pepper, freshly ground.
How to Make Seasoning Essentials: Tex Mex Spice
- I use this in a lot of different recipes:
• With chicken, beef, or chicken tacos
• Shake a bit over a taco bowl
• As a spice topping on mashed, or smashed potatoes
• Sprinkled over a queso cheese and chili dip
• Add to mac & cheese for a South-of-the-Border twist
And, leave a shaker full of it on the table for Taco Tuesdays