Mom's Banana Bread Sandwich Filling
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, softened (not margarine)
- 1-2 Tbsp
- maraschino cherry juice (from jar of maraschino cherries)
- loaf of homemade banana bread
ALSO WILL NEED:
How to Make Mom's Banana Bread Sandwich Filling
- 1With an electric mixer, cream the cheese, sugar, and butter. Slowly add maraschino cherry juice and fold in with a spatula. Taste frequently to get to the taste of your liking. (Can be too sweet if not careful) If too thin, add a little more powdered sugar and mix well. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to chill before spreading.
- 2Take the loaf of banana bread and thinly slice. Place on banana bread slices to make a sandwich. Can cut these sandwiches into bite size treats. Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
- 3NOTE--I posted a banana bread recipe if you need one.