Mango Pineapple Salsa
How to Make Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Peel Mango (2 Mangos - Approximately 1 cup) and chop to desired size-I chose to coarsely chop the mango. Toss into a mixing bowl.
- Chop Pineapple into desired size chunks - Again..I chose to coarsely chop the pineapple. Toss into mixing bowl with the Mango.
- Finely chop Red Onion - I used 1/2 onion, you may used as much or little as you chose based on your desired taste. Toss into mixing bowl with Pineapple and Mango.
- Finely chop 1 Jalapeno. You also can use as much or as little as you chose depending on your desired amount of spice you want to add to your dish! Toss into mixing bowl with your ingredients.
- Finely chop fresh Cilantro. I used about 1/8 of a cup. Fresh Cilantro has a strong flavor so..again..adjust to your taste!
- Add the lime juice to your mixture and gently toss ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled. Serve with chips, grilled chicken, fajitas, tacos, sandwiches..the sky is the limit!