Anthony Nicometi Jr
- 1 bunch
- 1/4 c
- unsalted cashews (or your favorite nut, pinenut is traditional)
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- squeeze of lemon juice
How to Make Kale Pesto
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil. And Blanch your bundle of Kale for 20-45 seconds. Shock in a bowl of ice water and set aside to drain slightly.
- 2In your blender add the cashews and pulse until coarse.
- 3Mince your one clove of garlic and add to the blender. Add the blanched Kale and blend until broken down. Then add the parmesan and mix again until combined.
- 4With the blender on, slowly drizzle olive oil in the feed until a sauce consistency is formed. Add the squeeze of lemon, and pulse once more to disperse evenly
- 5Toss with your pasta, and you're done!