Anthony Nicometi Jr
1/4 cunsalted cashews (or your favorite nut, pinenut is traditional)
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1clove of garlic
·extra virgin olive oil
·squeeze of lemon juice
How to Make Kale Pesto
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. And Blanch your bundle of Kale for 20-45 seconds. Shock in a bowl of ice water and set aside to drain slightly.
- In your blender add the cashews and pulse until coarse.
- Mince your one clove of garlic and add to the blender. Add the blanched Kale and blend until broken down. Then add the parmesan and mix again until combined.
- With the blender on, slowly drizzle olive oil in the feed until a sauce consistency is formed. Add the squeeze of lemon, and pulse once more to disperse evenly
- Toss with your pasta, and you're done!