Hunanese Chopped Salted Chiles
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- fresh red chiles
- 1/4 c
- salt, divided
How to Make Hunanese Chopped Salted Chiles
- 1Wear rubber gloves. Wash and dry chiles.
- 2Cut off stems and bottoms, discard. Chop rest with seeds. Place in bowl.
- 3Add 3 3/4 tablespoons of salt to chiles, mix thoroughly.
- 4Place in glass jar and cover with remaking salt. Seal with tight fitting lid.
- 5Leave in cool place for a couple of weeks before using, then store in refrigerator once opened. Will keep for months.