Hunanese Chopped Salted Chiles
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfresh red chiles
1/4 csalt, divided
How to Make Hunanese Chopped Salted Chiles
- Wear rubber gloves. Wash and dry chiles.
- Cut off stems and bottoms, discard. Chop rest with seeds. Place in bowl.
- Add 3 3/4 tablespoons of salt to chiles, mix thoroughly.
- Place in glass jar and cover with remaking salt. Seal with tight fitting lid.
- Leave in cool place for a couple of weeks before using, then store in refrigerator once opened. Will keep for months.