- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 3 lb
- tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh mint leaves, chopped
- garlic, salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Fresh Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
- 1Place garlic and 2 TBSP oil in 12" skillet; heat over low heat till garlic is tender, about 2 mins. Increase heat to high and saute till golden, about 10 seconds.
- 2Add tomatoes, stirring occasionally till sauce is thick and chunky, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in mint and season with garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over spaghetti noodles.