Chinese - Hoisin Dipping Sauce
Posted here for play in Culinary Quest. Recipe courtesy of Rhonda Parkinson
1 tspchopped ginger
6 Tbsphoisin sauce
1 Tbspdark soy sauce
·a few drops sesame oil
1 1/2 tspchile paste, or to taste
1 Tbspfinely chopped peanuts
1 Tbspoil for stir-frying
1 clovegarlic, finely chopped
How to Make Chinese - Hoisin Dipping Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high to high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry briefly until aromatic.
- Turn the heat down to medium and stir in the other ingredients.
- Heat through and remove from the stove.
- Cool and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.