Awesome Baked Garlic Aioli
Andy Anderson !
So, you ready… let’s get into the kitchen.
- 3 clove
- fresh garlic, from a whole baked bulb (more on that later)
- 1 large
- egg yolk
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 tsp
- rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp
- mustard, dijon style
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt, or more to taste
- /12 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin, or canola oil, plus extra for baking the garlic
How to Make Awesome Baked Garlic Aioli
- 2Take a whole bulb of garlic, and cut the top off the garlic, about 1/4 inch.
- 3Place the garlic bulb on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the top of the garlic.
- 4Wrap the parchment paper around the garlic bulb, and twist to seal.
- 5Place into the preheated oven, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. The cloves should be soft.
- 7Add egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper, and baked garlic to a food processor, fitted with an S-blade.
- 11Cover and chill.