Awesome Baked Garlic Aioli
Andy Anderson !
So, you ready… let’s get into the kitchen.
3 clovefresh garlic, from a whole baked bulb (more on that later)
1 largeegg yolk
2 tsplemon juice, or more to taste
1 tsprice vinegar
1/4 tspmustard, dijon style
1/2 tspkosher salt, or more to taste
/12 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
3/4 colive oil, extra virgin, or canola oil, plus extra for baking the garlic
How to Make Awesome Baked Garlic Aioli
- Take a whole bulb of garlic, and cut the top off the garlic, about 1/4 inch.
- Place the garlic bulb on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the top of the garlic.
- Wrap the parchment paper around the garlic bulb, and twist to seal.
- Place into the preheated oven, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. The cloves should be soft.
- Add egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper, and baked garlic to a food processor, fitted with an S-blade.
- Cover and chill.