Strawberry Mango, Pineapple Jalapeno Jam
- 1 lb
- package fresh strawberries
- 4 oz
- dried mango (sliced thin)
- 2 oz
- dried pineapple (sliced thin)
- 6 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg
- (dry) sure jel
- jalapeno peppers (seeds removed use gloves)
How to Make Strawberry Mango, Pineapple Jalapeno Jam
- 1Wash and boil your jars and lids for the jar. Get boiling water bath ready for jars and begin your mixing of ingredients
- 2Put strawberries, mango, pineapple, jalapeño peppers, and apple cider vinegar in a blender and blend until all are liquid about 1 minute.
- 3Place the sugar and sure jel in a large pot and mix together then add processed fruit mix and bring to a boil and boil gently for 10 minutes.
- 4Put into jars process the lids and place into a boiling water bath for 15 minutes. Take out and allow to sit until caps seal. If one doesn't simply rewarm and do again.
Great for any salad as a dressing, over chicken in a slow cooker, as a dipping sauce for anything Chinese like egg rolls or wontons. Great over cream cheese as an appetizer and served with crackers.