☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbstrawberries,washed and hulled
1/4 clemon juice
1 bottle2 ounce pectin
1 clight corn syrup
How to Make Moms Freezer Jam
- Mash strawberries with a potato masher.Add lemon juice.
- Slowly add package of pectin and stir between each addition.Stir till mixed in completely. Let sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Stir in corn syrup and then sugar 1 cup at a time,stirring well between each cup of sugar.
- Heat in pan till it starts to bubble around the edges and coook stirring constantly for one minute.
- Pour into clean jars or plastic freezer containers.Leave jam sitting out at room temperature till cooled .Then put in freezer.