- 3 lb
- strawberries,washed and hulled
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 bottle
- 2 ounce pectin
- 1 c
- light corn syrup
- 4 c
How to Make Moms Freezer Jam
- 1Mash strawberries with a potato masher.Add lemon juice.
- 2Slowly add package of pectin and stir between each addition.Stir till mixed in completely. Let sit at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 3Stir in corn syrup and then sugar 1 cup at a time,stirring well between each cup of sugar.
- 4Heat in pan till it starts to bubble around the edges and coook stirring constantly for one minute.
- 5Pour into clean jars or plastic freezer containers.Leave jam sitting out at room temperature till cooled .Then put in freezer.