Shortcut mini chicken pot pies
- 9 oz pkg, refrigerated perdue cooked chicken strips, diced
- 12 oz jar chicken gravy
- 1 c
- frozen peas and carrots
- 1/4 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
- 3/4 c
- heart healthy bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c
- 1% milk
- 2 large
How to Make Shortcut mini chicken pot pies
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin w/ cooking spray.
- 2In lg bowl, combine chicken, gravy, frozen veggies, salt and pepper. Mix well. In medium bowl, Whisk together baking mix, milk and eggs.
- 3Spoon 1 lg tbsp baking mix into each muffin cup. Top batter w/ 1 lg tbsp chicken mis. Top chicken mix w/ 1 tbsp batter. Bake 30 mins, or until golden brown.