OLD FASHIONED SIMPLE GRAVY
How to Make OLD FASHIONED SIMPLE GRAVY
- Then pour the stock through a small strainer into a sauce pan.
- Bring the stock to a rapid biol and reduce the liquid by a third this will take about 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium low so the liquid is just simmering.
- Drizzle in the arrowroot or cornstarch water slurry stirring constantly ( make sure the gravy is not boiling ).
- The gravy will thicken rapidly you may not need all of the thickener to reach the consistency you like.