OLD FASHIONED SIMPLE GRAVY
How to Make OLD FASHIONED SIMPLE GRAVY
- 2Then pour the stock through a small strainer into a sauce pan.
- 3Bring the stock to a rapid biol and reduce the liquid by a third this will take about 5 minutes.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium low so the liquid is just simmering.
- 5Drizzle in the arrowroot or cornstarch water slurry stirring constantly ( make sure the gravy is not boiling ).
- 6The gravy will thicken rapidly you may not need all of the thickener to reach the consistency you like.