- 4 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- djon mustard
- 2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 c
- extra virgin virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch
- italian seasoning (optional)
- 2 slice
- garlic, thin slices (optional)
How to Make RED WINE VINEGAR VINAIGRETTE (SALLYE)
- 1Place vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and seasoning in small deep dish.
Whisk together until well blended
Drizzle olive oil in mixture slowly while continuing to whisk until oil and vinegar mixture are fuzed.
Add garlic slices before pouring into airtight container.
Store in airtight container in fridge until ready to use.
- 2Optional: You can mix this is a food processor using same instsructions, but for this small amount I find it easier to do it "by hand".
- 3Whisk again or shake container well when ready to use.