Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 2 1/2 c
- cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella (about 8 ounces)
- 2 oz
- pepperoni slices (about 26 thin slices), quartered
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut into large pieces
- 7 oz
- whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 c
- finely grated parmesan cheese (about 1/2 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp
- coarsely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb
- toasted ciabatta, soft breadsticks, or garlic bread, for serving
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 1Heat the oven to 375°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- 2Place half of the mozzarella, half of the pepperoni, the cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process until smooth, about 45 seconds (there may still be a few small bits of pepperoni).
- 3Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and smooth the top. Evenly sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and pepperoni.
- 4Bake until the dip is heated through and bubbling around the edges and the cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes.
- 5Serve immediately with the ciabatta bread, breadsticks, or garlic bread for dipping.