Pepperoni Pizza Dip
2 1/2 ccups shredded whole-milk mozzarella (about 8 ounces)
2 ozpepperoni slices (about 26 thin slices), quartered
8 ozcream cheese, cut into large pieces
7 ozwhole-milk ricotta cheese (about 1 cup)
1/4 cfinely grated parmesan cheese (about 1/2 ounce)
2 Tbspcoarsely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1 tspkosher salt
3/4 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1 1/2 lbtoasted ciabatta, soft breadsticks, or garlic bread, for serving
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Heat the oven to 375°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place half of the mozzarella, half of the pepperoni, the cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process until smooth, about 45 seconds (there may still be a few small bits of pepperoni).
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and smooth the top. Evenly sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake until the dip is heated through and bubbling around the edges and the cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the ciabatta bread, breadsticks, or garlic bread for dipping.