Easy Onion Chip Dip
My friends and family seem to like it as well. I have tried store bought dips and yes, they are OK but my simple onion soup dip to me is better.
I hope you will give it a try and please let me know what you think.
and as Julia Child would say "Bon Appetite"
How to Make Easy Onion Chip Dip
- 1Place the cream cheese on counter until it comes to room temperature
- 2In a bowl mash the cream cheese with a fork until smooth
- 3Add the sour cream and dry onion soup mix
- 4Mix together (BUT DO NOT OVERMIX or it will become watery) until well mixed but not lumpy
- 5Store in a covered container in fridge until ready to use.
- 6Serve with potato chips