Easy Onion Chip Dip
My friends and family seem to like it as well. I have tried store bought dips and yes, they are OK but my simple onion soup dip to me is better.
I hope you will give it a try and please let me know what you think.
and as Julia Child would say "Bon Appetite"
·500 ml ( 2 cups) tub of 14% sour cream
·1 - 8 oz. phg. of philadelphia cream cheese
·l pkg. of dry onion soup (i use lipton dry onion soup)
How to Make Easy Onion Chip Dip
- Place the cream cheese on counter until it comes to room temperature
- In a bowl mash the cream cheese with a fork until smooth
- Add the sour cream and dry onion soup mix
- Mix together (BUT DO NOT OVERMIX or it will become watery) until well mixed but not lumpy
- Store in a covered container in fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with potato chips