4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1 1/2 Tbspminced fresh dill weed, moderately packed
1 tspdried dill
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1/8 tsponion powder
1/8 tsplemon juice
How to Make DILLY DIP
- In a medium bowl, mash cream cheese with a fork until fluffy.
- Add half of the sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add the remainder of the sour cream and the mayonnaise and mix until any lumps are incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.