Yummy Fresh Salsa
How to Make Yummy Fresh Salsa
- In a medium size pot boil jalapenos(break off stem) until light in color add half of the tomatoes and boil until tomatoes appears soft.
- In a blender add 1/4 bunch of cilantro(stems trimmed), half a sliced onion,garlic and the cooked tomatoes and jalapenos. Blend until smooth.
- Chop 1/2 of remaining cilantro finely. Chop remaining tomatoes, and other half of onion.
- Place chopped vegetables in large bowl and add blended vegetables. Salt to taste. Refrigerate until cool and ready to use.
- TIPS ~ If salsa is to spicy boil another tomato and blend and chop another tomato and add to the bowl. You could also just add some tomato sauce. Not spicy enough either boil another Jalapeno and blend or chop up a jalapeno and add it fresh. Too soupy add more chopped vegetables.
- The best thing about this salsa is you can adjust the ingredients to how you like. For an extra treat add some diced avocados. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!