- 16 oz
- cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
- vine ripe tomatoes, diced fine
- 6 Tbsp
- red onion, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp
- jalapenos, diced fine (more or less to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- minced cilantro
- limes, juice of (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
How to Make Shrimp Salsa
- 1Combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- 3Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.
- 4NOTE: The terms "reactive" and "nonreactive" are referring to the type of metal from which your pot or bowl is made. Aluminum, cast iron, and copper are all "reactive." Stainless steel, ceramic, glass and metal cookware with enamel coating are all "nonreactive."
- 5Could also add crab fresh or imitation.