Salsa in a snap
You can add chunks of avocado just before serving to change it up.
How to Make Salsa in a snap
- Dice green onion and set aside
- Remove stem and Deseed the jalapeños,This is the heat of the salsa add to taste, 2 makes a med to mild salsa you can add more to taste, use fresh if you can get them. The canned leaves a funny taste but that is just my opinion.
- Add tomatoes , cilantro, garlic jalapeño into a food processor whirl until finly mixed.
- Place in bowl and add chopped green onions, I use alot of them I like the favor and crunch they add.
- Note: you can make and serve or you can place in the fridge up yo 5 days. Also if you want to make your own chips, cut up corn tortillas and deep fry in olive oil, sprinkle with lawrey all season salt when they are draining on a paper towel
Avocado cut into 1/2 inch chunks and add just befor serving.