Red Onion Relish
I was quite happily surprised! It is a little spicy, so it is not for the faint of heart
- 1 medium
- red onion, minced
- 1 inch stick
- ginger root, peeled and minced
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- smoked black pepper
- 1/4 c
- heinz ketchup
How to Make Red Onion Relish
- 1Peel and trim onion, garlic and ginger root.
Mince everything using a mini food processor.
- 2Place in a ziplock bag and add vinegar and pepper.
Seal and mix the ingredients by kneading the bag.
- 3Open bag partially and microwave on High for 1 minute.
Seal bag and knead again.
- 4Add ketchup, seal bag and knead again.