Randy's Chunky Salsa
- large roma tomatoes, 1/4" diced
- large jalopeno peppers, seeded, chopped fine
- manzano peppers, seeded, chopped fine
- anaheim peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- large walla walla sweet onions, medium chopped
- orange bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- yellow bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- green bell pepper, seeded, 1/4" diced
- bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- small, or 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp
- heaping, cumin, blended in salt to taste
How to Make Randy's Chunky Salsa
- 1Mix all ingredients thouroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 or more hours. Serve as a salsa dip or as a condiment for mexican dishes.
- 2You can substitute any peppers, per taste or depending on what is in season. You can also adjust the heat per taste, using more or less of the hot peppers.