Hot Dang Monkey Bread
- regular size hot dogs, chopped coarsely
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon chopped fine
- 1/2 c
- caramelized onions, chopped
- 3 pkg
- (11 oz. ea.) refrigerated dinner rolls or biscuits
- 1 c
- shredded 3 cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese with touch of philadelphia
- 1/4 c
- drained pico de gallo (salsa fresco)
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 pinch
- fresh rosemary, chopped fine
How to Make Hot Dang Monkey Bread
- 2Layer 1/2 of the dough pieces in the pan, then 1/2 the meat and cheese mixture in the prepared pan or dish. Place remaining dough pieces then the remaining meat and cheese mixture.
- 3Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Top with remaining cheese and caramelized onions; bake 3 minutes more or until cheese has melted.
This is a ooey-gooey finger-licking appetizer- great for any occasion!