Irisa Raina 9
I have also served this as a side dish with BBQ.
I have tripled this recipe and put them in Mason jars, and do a water bath processing.
Depending on how much heat you like, you can add more or less of the jalapenos.
This is such an easy and refreshing salsa for the summer.
- 16 ounce bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 small cans mexi-corn, drained but reserved
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 & ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 & ½ tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
How to Make Corny’licious salsa
- 1Defrost the frozen corn.
- 2Drain the Mexi-corn “ reserving the liquid “ add corn & roasted red peppers to the defrosted corn.
- 3In a small pot put the juice from canned corn, add the onions, black pepper, jalapeno peppers, orange pepper, vinegar, water, sugar & salt.
- 4Heat the mixture on low, stirring till the sugar and salt is dissolved.
- 5Cool slightly, and pour over corn mixture. Mix the salsa and refrigerate.