Citrus Marinade and Salsa1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1/4 clemon juice
2 Tbspdry sherry
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1tomato peeled, seeded and chopped
1green onion, sliced
1/4 colives, pitted and sliced
1 Tbspalmonds, slivered
How to Make Citrus Marinade and Salsa
- For marinade, in a 1-cup measure combine lemon juice, sherry, oil, oregano, and garlic salt; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- Pour remaining into a plastic bag in a bowl; add chicken or fish.
- Close bag; chill 1 hour, turning once.
- For salsa, combine the 2 tablespoons marinade, tomato, green onion, olives, parsley, and almonds.
- Cover; chill until serving time.
- Drain chicken or fish, reserving marinade; grill until chicken is tender and fish is flaky, turning and brushing often with the marinade.
- Serve with chilled salsa and avocado slices, if desired.