AWESOME SALSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 mediumroma tomatoes
1/2 smallbag of baby carrots
1 can(s)tomato juice
1/2 bunchcilantro, fresh
1green bell pepper chopped
1 mediumonion chopped
1 bunchgreen onions, chopped
2 smalljalapeno peppers
4 Tbspkosher salt
2 tspblack pepper
1/2 tsphot sauce
How to Make AWESOME SALSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Using a food processor, I put about l/3 can of tomato juice in and add the baby carrots; blend til they are puree ..this i pour into a large bowl
- add another 1/3 can of tomato juice to the processor and cut the romas in half and put in the processor....hit it on pulsate to chop the tomatoes.....pour into bowl with carrots
- put some more juice in processor; add the green pepper, onions, cilantro,jalpeno and pulsate to chop and then add to mixture
- grate the lime peel into the mixture and squeeze all the juice of the lime into it....add the kosher salt; to taste...pepper and hot sauce; i shake the hot sauce til i get about l/2 t. of it...MIX THIS ALL TOGETHER ADDING REST OF TOMATO JUICE IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT.
- THIS IS WHEN I GET A TEST TASTER TO CHECK IT OUT..LOL..THEN PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE TO CHILL....IN A COVERED CONTAINER....WILL LAST ABOUT A WEEK...BETTER THE NEXT DAY AFTER IT HAS TIME TO MARINATE TOGETHER....
- IF YOUR KIDS DONT LIKE HEAT; TONE IT DOWN OR ONLY MAKE HALF WITH THE JALAPENOS AND HOT SAUCE...
- THIS IS HEALTHY WITH ALL THE CARROTS, CHUNKY, AND SO GOOD...ALWAYS A BIG HIT...