Emerald Green Pesto
How to Make Emerald Green Pesto
- Grind up your Romano cheese in your food processor. When ground remove and set aside.
- Put the basil and nuts into the bowl of the food processor and pulse until you get a rough chop.
- Add the garlic and pulse a few more times.
- Through the feeding tube of the food processor pour the olive oil in a small stream. Stop to scrape the sides down with a spatula. Once the oil is used, add the grated cheese.
- Blend again, add the salt and pepper.
- Let sit over night in the fridge for the best flavor. Use over pasta, baked potatoes, toasted bread etc.