Emerald Green Pesto
How to Make Emerald Green Pesto
- 1Grind up your Romano cheese in your food processor. When ground remove and set aside.
- 2Put the basil and nuts into the bowl of the food processor and pulse until you get a rough chop.
- 3Add the garlic and pulse a few more times.
- 4Through the feeding tube of the food processor pour the olive oil in a small stream. Stop to scrape the sides down with a spatula. Once the oil is used, add the grated cheese.
- 5Blend again, add the salt and pepper.
- 6Let sit over night in the fridge for the best flavor. Use over pasta, baked potatoes, toasted bread etc.