★★★★★ 1 vote5
- apples can be mixed or
- 10 medium
- or 8 large apples, cored,peeled. ed 1/2 " slices
- 7 pkg
- packets of splenda/ white
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 bottle
- apple juice, unsweetened; enought to cover the slices in the pot
- 2 lb
- potatoes, halved
- 1 large
- head of cabbage quartered
- 8 oz
- of ham
OPTIONAL: CAN ADD THE NEW POTATOES, HAM AND CABBAGE FOR A SPRING DINNER.
OOPTIONAL SPRING DINNER
How to Make crock pot applesauce or spring dinner
- 1core, peel, slice apples. Can be mixed variety.
Place in crock pot on 4 hour heat.
- 2cover with unsweetened apple juice and Splenda.
- 3after 3 hours add cinnamon and watch closely in case you have to add a little apple juice to keep apples from drying out.
- 4option: if you do not peel the apples, but all else same slices make a good topping for Parfaits, Ice cream,
Tarts, morning oatmeal or just Graham crackers.