Zesty Summer Fish Marinade
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 1/2 lbde-skinned haddock (or other white fish)
1 sticksalted butter
2 Tbspdijon mustard
·cracked black pepper
How to Make Zesty Summer Fish Marinade
- Melt the butter (some little solid bits is fine) and pour into marinating pot
- press 2-3 pieces of garlic into the pot. Mix
- squeeze juice of 1 1/2 lemons. use a fork to loosen pulp into the bowl as well.
- mix. add a few turns of pepper from a pepper grinder.
- adjust to taste. all flavors should be lightly noticable and combined evenly.
- add haddock, turning to coat as you add. let soak into fish at least 10-15 min before cooking.