Zesty Summer Fish Marinade
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 lb
- de-skinned haddock (or other white fish)
- 1 stick
- salted butter
- 2 medium
- 1 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- cracked black pepper
How to Make Zesty Summer Fish Marinade
- 1Melt the butter (some little solid bits is fine) and pour into marinating pot
- 2press 2-3 pieces of garlic into the pot. Mix
- 3squeeze juice of 1 1/2 lemons. use a fork to loosen pulp into the bowl as well.
- 4mix. add a few turns of pepper from a pepper grinder.
- 5adjust to taste. all flavors should be lightly noticable and combined evenly.
- 6add haddock, turning to coat as you add. let soak into fish at least 10-15 min before cooking.