☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfresh ripe tomatoes, seeded,
2 cwhite sugar
How to Make Tomato Jam
- Pick nice ripe tomatoes, remove the skin and seeds. Coarsely cut up.
- In a large pot add tomato and the sugar and cook over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Raise the heat until the mixture starts to boil; allow to boil for 15 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Stir occasionally and remove any accumulated scum from the surface.
- Now, stir in the lemon juice and cook for 10 minutes ( or until thick)
- Cool slightly, then pour into sterilized jars, leaving a 1/4 inch space at the top.