Three Ingredient Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
How to Make Three Ingredient Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- 1Clean rhubarb and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 2Place rhubarb in a large bowl and add sugar. Stir to evenly distribute sugar. Allow to stand for 3-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 3Place rhubarb and sugar in a large saucepan.
- 4Bring rhubarb to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium/low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 6Pour jam carefully into 3 (pint) plastic jam freezer jars. Freezes beautifully although it never lasts that long in our house! =)