How to Make TANG BREAKFAST DRINK JELLY
- 1Measure sugar and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan; mix well.
- 2Place over high heat and stir until mixture comes to a hard boil. Immediately add sugar and stir.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat, skim off foam with a metal spoon and pour quickly into half pint glass jars.
- 5Wipe rims, apply lids and water bath process for 10 minutes. Remove from canner and place jars on a clean, dry towel to cool.