★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 capple cider
1 ccranberry juice
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 pkgpowered fruit pectin
6 ptcanning jars
How to Make Rosy Cider Jelly
- In a large kettle, combine the first 4 ingredients. (apple cider, cranberry juice, lemon juice and powdered fruit pectin)
- Bring to rolling boil over heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar, return to a full rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, skim off foam.
- Pour hot liquid into hot jars. Put lids and bands, and tightened.
- Process for 5 minutes in hot boiling bath.