RED PEPPER JALAPENO JELLY BY EDDIE
- 1 c
- red bell peppers cut lenghth wise
- 1/3 c
- jalapeno peppers quarted with seeds
- 1 1/2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 5 c
- 1-3 oz
- pouch liquid pectin
- drops red food coloring
How to Make RED PEPPER JALAPENO JELLY BY EDDIE
- 1Combine red pepper strips vinegar and Jalapeno peppers in a blender process stop and go fashion to desired fineness.
- 2Combine with sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat and skim foam.
- 3Cool 2 minutes then mix in pectin and food color. Pour into clean jars.
- 4Leaving 1/4 inch head space wipe off rim of jars with a clean paper towel.
- 5Put on lids and rings lower into a boiling water bath to cover. When water returns to a boil begin timing for 10 minutes Let set for 24 hours.