RED PEPPER JALAPENO JELLY BY EDDIE
1 cred bell peppers cut lenghth wise
1/3 cjalapeno peppers quarted with seeds
1 1/2 capple cider vinegar
1-3 ozpouch liquid pectin
5drops red food coloring
How to Make RED PEPPER JALAPENO JELLY BY EDDIE
- Combine red pepper strips vinegar and Jalapeno peppers in a blender process stop and go fashion to desired fineness.
- Combine with sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat and skim foam.
- Cool 2 minutes then mix in pectin and food color. Pour into clean jars.
- Leaving 1/4 inch head space wipe off rim of jars with a clean paper towel.
- Put on lids and rings lower into a boiling water bath to cover. When water returns to a boil begin timing for 10 minutes Let set for 24 hours.