Pineapple Ginger Rhubarb Marmalade
Envision this marmalade served over an orange cake or cheese blintzes for that special someone you love...the possibilities for this are endless.
You don't need a pressure canner for this. A large stockpot to waterbath will do.
This recipe made 8 - 1/2 pint jelly jars.
- 1 qt
- rhubarb, cut into 1" dice
- 1 - 20 oz. can(s)
- unsweetend pineapple, drained (save the juice if baking a cake)
- orange, peeled, seeded, skinned and cut into thin strips
- zest of one orange
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp
- ginger, zested
- 4 c
How to Make Pineapple Ginger Rhubarb Marmalade
- 2Start by zesting one orange. Then skin the orange slices and cut into thin strips.
- 3Cut rhubarb into 1" dice pieces. Drain unsweetened pineapple from the juice (save the juice for something else.)