Pam's Raspberry Mango Marmalade
- 1/2 c
- lemon peel, cut in fine shreds
- 12 oz
- fresh raspberries, washed and drained
- 12 oz
- bag of frozen mango chunks
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 c
- 6 Tbsp
- ball natural pectin (dry)
- 6 c
How to Make Pam's Raspberry Mango Marmalade
- 2Defrost the mango chunks and mash, either in a blender using 1/2 c. of the water required or in a food processor to a very slightly chunky sauce texture. Not completely smooth, but with no large chunks.
- 3Wash and drain the raspberries, discard any with mold or deterioration.
- 5When fruit mixture is boiling, remove from heat and stir in sugar. Return to heat and bring back to a full boil, stirring constantly. Boil hard for 1 minute. Remove from burner and skim any foam off. Fill hot jars with mixture, leaving 1/4" headspace. Wipe rims and adjust two piece lids to finger tight.