Kickin' Pepper Jelly
I added some sliced Serrano peppers since we like a little bit of heat, but you could leave those out if you preferred.
I thought I had lost this recipe since I could not find the piece of paper it was on, but low and behold I had transferred to the recipe box on a card. Yay me ! LOL... Playing it safe and posting it here so it will never be lost again !
- 2 1/2 c
- finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/4 c
- finely chopper green bell pepper
- jumbo jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- serrano chiles, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 5 c
- pack pectin (1.75oz.)
How to Make Kickin' Pepper Jelly
- 1Sterilize jars and lids.
- 2Wash, dry and prepare all your peppers. I use my food processor on pulse for all the peppers except the Serrano peppers, but you can fine dice them by hand.