Crock Pot Apple Butter
Anna Mae Kantor
I've made it several times and gave it away as little gifts to my neighbors and friends and they loved it.
It is so easy to make and so very tasty. Tastes just like the stuff you buy in the store -- only better.
How to Make Crock Pot Apple Butter
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into crock pot and stir to blend well.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Then turn to LOW and cook for 15 hours--stirring occasionally so it doesn't burn on the outside edge.
- While hot, I put it in sterilized canning jelly jars, wiped the rims off, and sealed it tightly. As it's cooling the jars seal and it keeps for a very long time without being refrigerated.
- Once a jar has been opened, refrigerate.
- Good served on toast in the morning or on top of cottage cheese as a side dish.
- Enjoy !!