Blueberry Pie Filling
How to Make Blueberry Pie Filling
- Take and wash the blueberries ,drain really, really good!
- Mix all the ingredients together and let set for 30 minutes.
- Cook on medium heat stirring often, cook until the sauce thickens.
- Cool to room temperature. You can put this in freezer cartons and freeze until you need it. DO NOT CAN IN JARS!!!!!!!! Divide out into cartons the size you will need for the dishes you plan to use.
- When you take it out of the freezer, and it thaws out it will seem sort of juicy. Just put it back in a pot on medium heat and it will thickens right back up.
- If you don't want to freeze it, you can go ahead and use it for what ever you are making. It's makes a big amount.