Blueberry Grape Jelly
- 4 c
- blueberry juice (ocean spray makes it)
- 1 lb
- fresh red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 c
- bottled lemon juice
- 1 3/4 oz
- package fruit pectin
- 4 1/2 c
How to Make Blueberry Grape Jelly
- 1in a heavy 6 to 8 quart saucepan pour blueberry and lemon juice. Add grapes bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes. I let this sit and steep as long as I can. I like to let it sit in the refrigerator over night.
- 2Remove grapes. I like to use a strainer set over a bowl and squeeze the juice in the grapes. Add back to saucepan. Sprinkle the pectin over the juice and let sit 1 to 2 minutes to dissolve.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-high heat stirring frequently. Stir in sugar and return to a full boil for one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and quickly skim off as much as you can.
- 4Pour into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inches space. Process jars for 5 minutes in full boiling water.