30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO Strawberry-Rhubarb Freezer Jam
A very tasty jam with little time and less effort to prepare.
- 1 1/4 c
- crushed strawberries (buy about 1 pt. fully ripe strawberries)
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped rhubarb (buy about 1/2 lb. rhubarb)
- 4 c
- sugar, measured into separate bowl
- 1 pkg
- certo fruit pectin (comes in a pouch. not package)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
How to Make 30 Minutes To Homemade CERTO Strawberry-Rhubarb Freezer Jam
- 1RINSE clean plastic containers and lids with boiling water. Dry thoroughly.
- 2MEASURE crushed strawberries and finely chopped rhubarb into large bowl. Stir in sugar. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3MIX pectin and lemon juice in small bowl. Add to fruit mixture; stir 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy. (A few sugar crystals will remain.)
- 4FILL all containers to within 1/2 inch of tops. Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids. Let stand at room temperature 24 hours. Jam is now ready to use. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze extra containers up to 1 year. Thaw in refrigerator before using.