Sugar Free Stewed Rhubarb
How to Make Sugar Free Stewed Rhubarb
- 1Wash and clean the rhubarb.
- 2Cut the rhubarb into 1" pieces.
- 3Add the rhubarb to a medium saucespan and turn on the heat to medium high. Add the water.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add the sweetener and the pinch of salt.
- 6Stir it for a few minutes. When you feel the rhubarb is soft enough for your tastes take off the heat and let it sit for a few minutes.
- 7You can store this in a glass canning jar in the fridge. It goes good with ice cream, custard or on toast which is my favourite.