Roasted Sugarless Applesauce
This is great to freeze in ice cube trays for your babies!
- your favorite variety of apples
- cinnamon, ground
How to Make Roasted Sugarless Applesauce
- 1Wash the apples thoroughly. Cut them in half and sprinkle the cut side with cinnamon. There is no need to remove the skin, stems, or seeds.
- 2Spray a short burst of PAM on a cookie sheet and wipe with a paper napkin to have only the slightest film on the sheet.
- 3Lay the apple halves on the cookie sheet cut side down. Bake at 350 until very soft.
- 4Put the mushy apples into a ricer or food mill to remove skins and seeds.
- 5This freezes well. For those who make their own baby food, don't add the cinnamon. Freeze in ice cube trays and store the cubes in baggies.