- lemon with rind, cut into chunks
- orange with rind, cut into chunks
- 14 c
- chopped fresh peaches with skins, pitted (approximatley 14-18 peaches
- 2 c
- 2&1/2 c
- cinnamon stick
- half-pint canning jars
How to Make Peach Honey
- 1Place lemon and orange chunks in a food processor, cover and process until finley chopped. Pour into large dutch oven.
- 2Put peach chunks into food proccesor, and blend until smooth. Add peaches to lemon/orange mixture.
- 3Add honey, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered over low heat for 30-35 minutes, stirring often. Remove cinnamon stick.
- 4Ladle hot peach mixture into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space. Wipe jar rims with a clean towel and put on lids. Tighten ring on lid.
- 5Proccess jars in boiling water canner for 5 minutes. Remove jars and cool on wire rack.