1/2lemon with rind, cut into chunks
1/2orange with rind, cut into chunks
14 cchopped fresh peaches with skins, pitted (approximatley 14-18 peaches
13half-pint canning jars
How to Make Peach Honey
- Place lemon and orange chunks in a food processor, cover and process until finley chopped. Pour into large dutch oven.
- Put peach chunks into food proccesor, and blend until smooth. Add peaches to lemon/orange mixture.
- Add honey, sugar, and cinnamon stick. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered over low heat for 30-35 minutes, stirring often. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Ladle hot peach mixture into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space. Wipe jar rims with a clean towel and put on lids. Tighten ring on lid.
- Proccess jars in boiling water canner for 5 minutes. Remove jars and cool on wire rack.